happy-lists help me to sleep better.
LIKES:
warmth,
sun-rays through my car window,
long open roads,
re-wearing clothes,
purple gut pants
the heater in my room and my snuggie
oatmeal
the oatmeal with everything on it
the oatmeal for a dollar
throwing ice,
Princess Mononoke,
breathing into my scarf to warm up my chin,
flowers on my shoes,
short nails,
hammering notes on my guitar to make
me sound more folky,
the right amount of smoothie in a jamba juice cup
smile lines,
slow smiles,
loud and laughing smiles,
lyrics like: "ain't it like most people, and I'm no different
we love to talk on things we don't, know about.. "avett brothers
croissants
french fries
basically.... i like carbohydrates.
praying and seeing something happen.
staring at strangers as i walk by them..
laughing for no good reason
and for good reason.
a burning sun in an endless sky
clean car!
just enough gas money for the next half-week,
Flowers.
cream puffs at night
watching movies with friends,
dumping smoothies onto the counter by accident,
probably your status update.
haha.
<3 and good night.
1 comment:
lists are the best. By the way, I just read that verse on the side of your blog and I vaguely remember reading it at some point very late at night this week. I just opened my bible to a random page, which I do every now and again, and there it was. Isaiah 43. I love it when God gives you stuff like that. It's so encouraging towards your relationship with Him.
Post a Comment