a little worried about that hiker I saw on the road,
first they were on one road,
then I saw them when I was driving home too
but I don't understand how they got that far.
That's a long way to walk
worried they might be supernatural
probably shouldn't worry about things like that
astronomy time
planets in a line
line line line
dine
sign
kind
kind
4 comments:
I love this. The build-up is executed so rhythmically. Then the last two words tie it all together with profundity.
I wouldn't worry about it, Raquel. Adversaries become a nuisance if you fuss!
Probably just got a ride part way.
-Nico
Thanks Alex :) I just wrote it cause I saw a creepy hiker on the road.
Nico, is that Nico Martin? Are you ordinis? I'm guessing yes because you have links to so many theological sites :)
Guilty as charged, yo!
Post a Comment