I was thinking to myself today how I have certainly lost a lot of respect for various female artists. Although they produce one or two heart-wrenching songs, their others tend to disturb me a little. And it's a shame because I do not even want to watch their music videos because they are so degrading to the artist. I wish music could be beautiful all around, just as I wish this world could be beautiful all around.
However, I do love Sufjan Stevens (I know, not a girl but I just decided I shall go listen!)
Sister winter, here I come.
Sister, it's winter, put some clothes on.
(as a P.S, I wasn't talking to MY sister.)
4 comments:
Raquel, does this have to do with Katy Perry and her recent hilarious video?
Actually no :) I've not seen her videos.. because I don't listen to her :)
How are you brother?
I am well, thanks! Are you done with your finals today?
Alllll done!! woohoo!
Post a Comment